You Haven’t Seen the Last of the Gold Bull Market
Investors can’t get over gold’s charms, they just keep coming back to gold. You Haven’t Seen the Last of the Gold Bull Market. This just in from Business Insider.
They show how gold captivated the money makers, investors, bankers and other such prudent, wise men in its clasp.
Aside from being a very rewarding investment, gold is also a defensive investment. Very trendy, and will never let you down.
A notable feature of the investment landscape over the past few months has been the 12 percent drop in the price of gold since September.
During that time, we’ve heard some incredibly bearish calls on gold from strategists at Goldman Sachs and Credit Suisse, among other shops. Rising real interest rates are said to be the death knell for gold.
Morgan Stanley, which for a while has touted gold as its number-one investment idea in the commodity space, isn’t ready to throw in the towel just yet.
In fact, according to the bank’s Chief Metals Economist, Peter Richardson, “The reasons for owning gold may be evolving.”
What does that mean, exactly? Richardson argues that over the past 10 years, gold has actually undergone numerous evolutions in this manner.
From 2001 to 2008, Richardson writes, gold went up because of “1) a persistent increase in investment demand, 2) acceleration in producer de-hedging, 3) a decline in net official sector sales, and 4) a persistent failure on the part of the mining companies to respond to the incentive of a steadily rising price and materially lift production.”
Then, from 2008 to 2012, gold was driven higher by “investors’ waning confidence in the stability of the global financial system and an unprecedented monetary easing by central banks.”
In 2011, though, gold became tightly correlated with the trade-weighted U.S. dollar. Richardson attributes this to slowly declining financial stress and less surprises on the central bank liquidity front as time progressed.
“As this has happened, gold has returned to what BCA Research Inc has called its default setting – a tick-for-tick correlation with a range-bound US dollar in TWI terms. In the past, these periods of particularly strong and close correlation with the USD have proven to be consolidation phases before the next upside gold catalyst has appeared,” writes Richardson.
What happens next?
Morgan Stanley’s house view as espoused by Richardson is that “we are about to witness the third installment of the Great Monetary Easing.” That’s a reference to the extremely loose monetary policy set to hit Japan and the attempts of other countries to not let their currencies strengthen too much in the face of a weaker Japanese yen.
To sum it all up, Richardson concludes, “In these circumstances, we believe that gold has demonstrated considerable technical strength, offers good value at current prices both as an entry level to the trading range between US$1,540/oz and US$1,800/oz and as an option on any remaining upside surprise above this range that might result from the third part of the Great Monetary Easing.”
That’s why Morgan Stanley remains bullish on gold for now.
Gold is for everybody who is looking to earn some money. From a novice investor, to an expert businessman, you can’t go wrong with gold. You are sure of a profitable, fast turnover and exciting venture with gold.
So don’t waste anymore time, get some gold now.
Be sure to check out the full write up here.
Gold and silver investment can protect your assets from changing economic policies that most of the time is intended for short term political gain. By having access to the latest precious metal price chart and relevant precious metal information you can get ahead of the pack and make wise investment decisions that will maximize your wealth.
With GoldSilver.com you can get the most updated gold and silver price information on an hourly basis. This can help you maximize your trading opportunities and get the best of the current trend in the precious metal market.
Here are some more reasons why GoldSilver.com is the best place to buy silver, gold, and other investment grade precious metals.
- GoldSilver.com offers cost effective, safe, secure, and insured precious metal storage. You can choose from among their precious metal vaults where you would like to store your precious metals. Also with their segregated vault storage you can be sure that your precious metals are never swapped or co-mingled with other precious metals in their vaults.
- They also offer a lower vault management fees. This can help you save more money so you can invest more in precious metals. And in a way increases your investment profits.
- They also offer worldwide delivery, and even door to door delivery of your precious metals. This will not only help your save time but also help you conserve your energy and effort for much more important things.
- It also offers one of the fastest, simplest, and safest purchasing processes when buying gold and silver. Also their bank wire transfer is one of the fastest services and requires no processing fee.
- GoldSilver.com has a team of experts who are always ready to help precious metal investors to maximize their investment efforts, and attain their investment goals in a short period of time.
- With GoldSilver.com you can guarantee that their gold and silver bullions are of the highest quality and have a high market value.
- Offers a two way market system. In GoldSilver.com you can buy and resell to them your gold and silver bullion. This means that you can easily dispose your precious metals in case you want to invest in other forms of investments, or if you just want to sell it for good.
- GoldSilver.com is recognized by Better Business Bureau (BBB) and is given an A rating for their service quality and precious metal products.
For those who are considering investing in precious metals such as gold and silver bullions, you should deal with dealers who are already well versed and experienced in precious metal trade and has already established their name in the industry.
With GoldSilver.com you can be secured that your precious metals are well taken care of, and that you can be secured that there is someone whom you can run and talk to when you need investment advice to help you maximize your investment potentials and attain your business goals.
So deal only with dealers whom you can trust and rely on. Buy Gold and Silver with GoldSilver.com.
As economic disturbances such as inflation and its effects spreads like wildfire, people are now into investments that protect us from inflation and have the capability to secure their asset’s value.
Finding reputable dealers online that can help you attain your investment goals without much headache is rare and at the same time an asset in the business.
One of the most trusted worldwide and British precious metal dealers is Bullion Vault. Here are the reasons Why You Should Buy Gold and Silver with BullionVault.
- One of the top online bullion market dealers. BullionVault holds one of the largest gold reserves in the world amounting to almost $1.5 billion worth of gold. It is said that it is bigger than most countries gold reserves. In this case knowledge of your dealer’s business background gives you confidence in dealing with them.
- Gives out one of the lowest trading rates for precious metals, most especially for those who are buying and selling precious metals.
- BullionVault sell’s investment grade precious metals like gold and silver bars. Their good delivery bars can be traded and is accepted even at the world’s professional markets.
- Deals only with allocated gold and silver commodity. That means that you really own your physical silver and physical gold commodity the moment you purchase it.
- Transparency. BullionVault publishes its daily audit results online which allow you to see the current listings and allows you reconcile your precious metal investment to third party bar lists.
- Allows you to easily sell your precious metals and settle it at any time of the day. It also offers fast withdrawals. You can withdraw your money at your bank the day after you close your transactions.
- Features high security vaults that protect your investments. Plus you can choose from their professional bullion vaults where you want to store your gold and silver investment. Plus they offer reasonable wholesale storage rates with insurance so you can be sure that your investments are well protected.
- BullionVault allows you to directly deal with other users eliminating third part or middleman in your transactions. Also BullionVault also allows you to deal in your own currency. This enables you to cut transaction costs and save money so you can invest more in precious metals.
- Offers 24/7 deal time. BullionVault offers a round the clock transaction time so you can always get the best deals in the market anywhere you are and at anytime you want.
With all things said, and with the current global economy situation, it’s time to think about the security of your financial assets.
The reasons stated above are just some of the great reasons Why You Should Buy Gold and Silver with BullionVault.
Just remember that your investment can be safeguarded against the growing inflation and its effects. And that having a reputable and trustworthy dealer to conduct your business can be of great help in the success of your business venture.
There are many people who see gold investment as too risky, but what they are not aware of is that the advantages of owning gold surpasses these risks and even manages it.
Gold has been used as storage of wealth since ancient civilization. Gold is always valued and never looses it value even in different geopolitical climates. Even now gold is still highly esteemed by investors and our society.
Here are some of the reasons why many investors choose to invest in gold.
1. It is easier to manage investment risk with gold.
Gold is considered by investors to be a long term investment with low risks. Gold investment are also one of the most common means by which investors diversify their investment portfolios. In a way they lower the risks by spreading it out through a lower risk investment like gold
2. Gold is safe from inflation and currency devaluation.
Since gold is not harshly affected by ongoing inflation and currency devaluation, many investors consider it as a safe haven investment in times of economic unrest.
3. Gold is a tangible asset.
When you buy gold it is a real and tangible physical commodity that you can hold and touch. While fiat money on the other hand is a note or a debt instrument that is considered a liability of the government and banks.
4. Increasing demand and decreasing supply of gold.
Gold as rare commodity has a limited resources. With an ongoing and ever increasing demand from the market, a decline in gold supply as a result of exhausted mine sources, gold price undoubtedly will go higher than today’s price.
5. Gold is globally accepted as money.
Gold’s value is widely recognized around the world. Some countries even accept gold as a payment for certain commodities.
6. Gold is a rare and precious metal.
Gold is a difficult to produce given its rarity, expensive mining expenses and high taxes. On the other hand fiat money can be produced unlimitedly with little cost.
7. Gold is a reliable store of value.
Yellow metal strongly store value and serves as a preserver of its owner’s purchasing power. While paper money on the other hand loses its value as governments are hit by tons of foreign debts.
8. Gold gives people economic freedom.
Since the gold price cannot be dictated by the government this gives people a guarantee that government cannot devalue their gold. And besides it is something that they can pass down to their grandchildren with real value. Paper currency on the other hand is affected by inflation and may become worthless in due course of time.
9. Gold is durable.
Unlike paper, gold is durable and it even stood the test of time. Gold that are mined years ago still exist and are still circulated in the market.
10. Gold is a versatile investment.
There are many kinds of gold investments today in the market that you can choose from. May it be gold jewelry, coin, mining shares, and ETFs, there are a lot of investment choices available for you in the precious metal market.
11. Gold is becoming popular.
With gold’s low investment risk and worsening economic condition, gold is now becoming a popular investment hedge against inflation and currency deflation.
12. Gold is considered as a consistent measure of value.
Gold is widely recognized in different country’s and economy as a measure and store of value, while paper currency is not and can never be a consistent measure of value. Fiat money tends to decrease in value in times of serious economic crisis.
With the current global economy suffering from the ever increasing effects of inflation paper money
devaluation many investors are flocking to the precious metal market. They believe that in facing today’s global economy financial challenge, it is wise to secure one’s assets in more secure investments such as gold bullion and other precious metals.
This situation poses a great opportunity for scrupulous dealers who’s only concern is their own interests. So to avoid this unlikely situation one must find a precious metal dealer that is worth your time and trust.
Obviously nobody wants to entrust their assets to someone who will just screw them. So to avoid such scrupulous people one must look for reputable gold bullion dealers.
But with the many gold bullion dealers around choosing the one that is worth your trust is like looking for a needle in the middle of a big crowd.
So to help you with your dilemma here are some tips to help you find a reputable gold bullion dealer that you are looking for.
Experience in the business
A Reputable gold bullion dealer has been in the business for a considerable amount of time, and has already established a name in the market. It only means that they are well grounded in their trade and that they know what they are doing. Also because of their expertise and experience in the field, they can offer you advices that can be of great help in the success of your business.
A reputable dealer has his own physical precious metal shop
When looking for a reputable dealer it is of great importance that the one that you choose has his own precious metal shop that up to this day is running. This will also guarantee you that in case you receive a fake gold product you know where to find the dealer, and that you can be sure that he is capable of giving you a refund.
Another important thing that an investor should take note is the dealer track record. Reputable gold bullion dealers have a long line of customers who are satisfied with their performance. Another thing is that good gold dealers are very transparent with their service track record.
A reputable dealer accepts recommendations from other dealers like him.
Over all, all this tips boils down to reputable gold bullion dealers can be an asset to your business venture. With their expertise and honesty they can give you an honest assessment of gold bullion available in the market, and help you make a wise and smart discussion
- 2013 Bald Eagle 1/25 Oz Gold Coin 12th in Canadian Series
- ‘Tug of war’ between physical gold buying and ETF selling
- True Gold Mining Intercepts 3.75 g/t Gold over 56.0 metres at Karma Project
- Eating the Dow for breakfast with a side of gold
- Jim Willie: Raging Gold Bull & Disputed Propaganda
- A BRIGHT COLD DAY IN MARCH
- Gold and silver bears keep control as bulls look for reason to buy
- Gold Price – Silver Price Today 3-6-2013
- Money is debt, gold is money
- Dow down 50% against gold since last record Dow in October 2007
- Gold battles between macro bullishness and investor bearishness
- An Alternative Precious Metals Play
- Why Central Planning Fails
- Brent Cook on Gold Companies and Opportunities
- Bank Stress Tests Could Lead to Higher Dividends for These Investors
- Currency Wars: Central Banks in Denial or Lying?
- Even in the bonus-rich City, some high-earners are borrowing at huge interest rates against the next salary cheque
- New Highs, New Crisis?
- Dow Hits New High, 59% of Americans Think The Economy Is In A Recession
- The Frightening Picture of U.S. Income Inequality
- Why Near-Term Prospects in the Stock Market May Be Limited
- 'Sequester' watch: Will US spending cuts really cost 750,000 jobs?
- Spain hopes for improved ties with post-Chávez Venezuela
- How more than $8 billion in US taxpayers' money went to waste in Iraq
- Why North Korea is turning up the heat again
- How to Get Filthy Rich in Rising Asia
- Tense wait in Kenya as electronic vote tally fails
- How to save money by keeping car insurance costs low
- Should President Obama give up golf during 'sequester'? (+video)